Terms and Conditions
Greetings from MSP Steel!
These terms and conditions govern how the website - https://www.mspsteel.com website (the "Steel Manufacturing Website") will be used.
By using this website, you are implying that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using MSP Steel if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions outlined on this page.
The terms "Client," "You," and "You’re" refer to the user who accesses this website and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Company as well as all agreements. The terminology used in these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements, is as follows: Our Company is referred to as "The Company," "Ourselves," "We," "Ours," and "Us." The terms "Party," "Parties," or "Us" include both the Client and us. All words refer to the provision of our support to the Client in the most effective manner for the sole purpose of addressing the Client's needs concerning the rendering of the Company's stated services, in compliance with and subject to, the applicable law of India. It is known that any use of the aforementioned terminology or other words in the singular, plural, he/she, or they format refers to the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, MSP Steel and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on MSP Steel. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from MSP Steel for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republishing, renting, selling, or sub-licensing MSP Steel material is prohibited.
- Reproducing, duplicating, or stealing content from MSP Steel
- Republish articles from MSP Steel
Users have the chance to post messages and participate in information and opinion discussions on a number of the website's pages. Before Comments appear on the website, MSP Steel does not filter, edit, publish, or review them.
Before Comments appear on the website, MSP Steel does not filter, edit, publish, or review them. The opinions expressed in the comments do not represent those of MSP Steel, its affiliates, or its agents. The comments' authors are solely responsible for their views and opinions. MSP Steel is not responsible for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or costs that may be related to their use, posting, or presence on this website, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws:
- In its sole discretion, MSP Steel has the right to review all of the Comments and to remove any Comments that it considers to be inappropriate, offensive, or that otherwise violate these terms and conditions.
- You guarantee and represent that: The Comments do not violate any third party's intellectual property rights, including without limitation any copyright, patent, or trademark; You have the authority to post the feedback on our website and that you have all necessary permissions and licenses to do so;
- The Comments don't contain any information that is an invasion of privacy or is slanderous, inflammatory, or libelous.
- No commercial, business, or illegal activity of any type will be advertised, solicited, or promoted by the use of the Comments.
You hereby grant MSP Steel a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and use any of your Comments by delivering them to MSP Steel in any format or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following groups may link to our website without first obtaining permission in writing:
- Except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers, and charity fundraising organizations, which are not permitted to do so, government agencies, search engines, news outlets, online directory distributors, and system-wide accredited businesses are all permitted to link to our website.
These organizations may link to our publications, home page, or other website content as long as the link complies with the following requirements: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its goods and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party's website.
Additional link requests from the organizations listed below may be considered and approved:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will accede to link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has had no prior negative interactions with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink more than makes up for the absence of MSP Steel; and (d) the link is within the context of general resource information.
For these organizations to link to our home page, the following prerequisites must be satisfied: (a) the link must not in any way be misleading; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its goods or services; and (c) it must make sense about the linking party's website.
If you are a representative of one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, please email MSP Steel. Your application must include your name, your organization's name, contact information, the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you plan to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site to which you would like to connect. A reply should come in two to three weeks.
- Any of the following methods, which complement the context and design of the linking party's website, may be used by authorized organizations to link to our website: by using our company name, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) being linked to, or any other obvious description of the connected website.
- No use of the logo or any other works of art created by MSP Steel may be made for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without first receiving our explicit consent, you are not permitted to use frames around our website pages or otherwise alter the visual design or layout of our website.
We take no responsibility for anything that appears on your website. You guarantee to support us against any claims made about us on your website. Links that could be seen as libelous, pornographic, or illegal, or that in any way infringe another person's rights or support such violations, should not be present on a website.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to request the removal of any or all connections to our website. You agree that we have the right to ask for the immediate termination of any links to our website. Additionally, we reserve the right to modify both the linking policy and these terms at any time. By repeatedly linking to our website, you accept to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you see any links on our website that are offensive for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible. Requests for links to be removed will be considered, but we are not obligated to comply with your request or to respond to you directly.
The content on this website is provided "as is," with no assurance as to its correctness, thoroughness, or timeliness. We also make no assurances as to its continued accessibility. Additionally, we make no promises as to the accuracy or timeliness of the information on this website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of our website. Nothing included in this disclaimer shall reduce or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury, fraud, or fraudulent misrepresentation, our or your liability in any manner forbidden by relevant law or which may not be excluded by applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability stated in this Section and other parts of this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding clause; and (b) apply to all duties arising under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, tort, and for violation of statutory duty.
As long as the website, together with the information, merchandise, and services made accessible there, are provided without charge, we will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any type.